ENGLISH PROJECT

My blog


My name is Rebecca Alegre Robinson

I am a student of interior design and my greatest passions are based on art. Today I will present my four subjects.

  • Have you ever had unusual experiences?

 My unusual experience starts coming out of work, I was waiting for a car at the nearest stop. I remember wearing a skirt, blouse and booties. Pass the side of a handsome young man and stand in front of the track waiting to pass the bus. Suddenly I am this handsome young man and asks me if I knew a street very close to the place, I tried to help him and I said goodbye. I wonder if he was not waiting for the bus, I told him it would not happen and that I would go to the other whereabouts. He told me I can accompany you, a little surprised I said I'm fine, he told me you ever danced in the street? I looked at him and I replied smiling not. I took my hand, he gave me a turn and we started to dance. It was fun to say goodbye with a kiss in the hand and said I hope to see you again princess. To this day I have not seen him again, I happen to be a very funny and handsome young man.

Resultado de imagen para pareja bailando en la calle

A real Story: In the next video you will meet Ben Aaron, a NBC producer and host who was walking in New York when he saw an unknown man dancing that made him happy the day.
When Ben saw this man walking and dancing alone in the street, he came up with a crazy but interesting idea. He decided to start dancing in the streets of New York and ask people to join him to create what he calls "Walk / Dance" a type of exercise to be in shape and have fun.

1. Improve the health of your
heart. Dance is
A great activity for people at risk of disease
Cardiovascular diseases. One study showed people with
Cardiac failure that often promotes dance can improve
2. Weight loss. To dance frequently, better if it is all
The health of your heart.
Can help you lose weight and increase your aerobic power
As it does as cycling.
3. Increases energy. Dancing every day can help you
Recover and increase your energy. So the next time you sit down
Energy begins to dance.
4. Improve flexibility and
resistance. Some
Dances require good flexibility and endurance. So dance
Can help you to improve these two aspects.
5. Eliminate stress and
depression. Various
Studies have shown that dancing can help prevent depression and
reduce stress. It has been proven that dancing improves confidence and self-esteem
                     Of people, which is vital to combat depression and control
The better the stress.


  • What do you think about healthy food?
I consider that healthy food for the human body and its correct functioning is very important. This ensures that our body has what it takes to grow and strengthen, heal, reproduce, fight diseases and infections and avoid problems with overweight, among others. The food we need can be divided into 5 categories.

Imagen relacionada

Why do we need all these nutrients?
The reason we need a diet that contains food from all these groups is that each of them gives us different
 vital nutritional benefits.
Fruits and vegetables are one of the main sources of vitamins and minerals that the body needs to
 perform a number of functions.


For example, vitamin A helps us to strengthen our immune system, vitamin B to process energy from food, D to keep our teeth and bones healthy and vitamin C to keep cells and tissues in good condition.


Let's not forget fluids 

Fluids are also vital for our body to function effectively, and the best fluid of all is water. A healthy human body is composed of two-thirds of water. Fluids are needed to help the blood transport nutrients and waste through the body and also participate in the chemical reactions that occur in our cells.




  • Why do people have regrets about things in their life?
Resultado de imagen para arrepentimiento

Regretting after having done something is a consequence of not having made a good decision in the hurry, not to analyze well the causes that this will bring. Not feeling satisfied and wanting to reverse something that is sometimes almost impossible.
I got a tattoo when I was 20, and a moment later I felt regret. I mean, I experienced a lot of discouragement as I left the tattoo parlor, and when I got home I felt even more depressed, because I didn’t had a good tattoo artist and I was unsatisfied.

The essential thing is not have any regrets; What matters is embrace them. The lesson that ultimately left my tattoo is this: we need to learn to love the perfect and imperfect things we create, and to forgive ourselves for having created them. Regrets does not remind us that we act wrong; It reminds us that we know we can do better.

"Things that have no remedy should not matter; what done is done".







  •  Look for a film that you like best, watch it, write the plot and describe the main characters
"HACKSAW RIDGE"

Resultado de imagen para hasta el ultimo hombre

Japan, 1945. Desmond Doss, a man opposed to violence, joins the US military to serve as a war
doctor in the middle of World War II. After fighting the entire military and facing a war trial for
his refusal to catch a rifle, he achieves his goal and is sent to serve as a doctor to the Japanese 
front.
 
Distribution
Andrew Garfield is Desmond T. Doss1
Rhys Bellamy is Young Desmond Doss
Vince Vaughn is Sergeant Howell2
Sam Worthington is Captain Glover2
Luke Bracey is Smitty Ryker3
Hugo Weaving is Tom Doss4
Ryan Corr is Lt. Manville4
Teresa Palmer is Dorothy Schutte5
Rachel Griffiths is Bertha Doss5
Richard Roxburgh is Colonel Stelzer5
Luke Pegler is Milt 'Hollywood' Zane5
Richard Pyros is Randall 'Teach' Fuller5
Ben Mingay is Grease Nolan5
Firass Dirani is Vito Rinnelli5
Nico Cortez is Wal Kirzinski
Michael Sheasby is Tex Lewis
Goran Kleut is Andy 'Ghoul' Walker
Jacob Warner is James Pinnick
Harry Greenwood is Henry Brown
Damien Thomlinson is Ralph Morgan
Ben O'Toole is Corporal Jessop
Benedict Hardie is Captain Daniels
Robert Morgan is Colonel Sangston
Ori Pfeffer is Irv Schecter
Milo Gibson is Lucky Ford
Nathaniel Buzolic is Harold Doss
John Batziolas is Cape Schulenburg
John Cannon is Corporal Cannon







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario